This application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
- The Seller processes the following data of the User: the IP address of the device used to enter the Website; the type of web browser, the type of system software of the User's device. This information is used to determine the number of visits to the Website, the average time during which the User uses the Website or similar information. The Seller uses this information to improve the content of the Website and to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: analytic, contacting the user, advertising, registration and authentication, managing contacts and sending messages, displaying content from external platforms, handling payments, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Interaction with support and feedback platforms, managing support and contact requests, re-marketing, hosting and backend infrastructure.
- If the User placed an Order, the Seller - in addition to the data indicated in point. 1 - also collects the following User data: name and surname, company name, address, e-mail address, payment card number (if payment is made for the order using a payment card), telephone number.
- All data indicated in paragraph 1-2 will be referred to collectively as "Personal Data",
- The Data controller of Personal Data is the Seller (Moony Lab sp. Z o.o., Al. Lotników Polskich 134, 21-040 Świdnik).
- Personal Data are processed for purposes related to the Seller's activities as the owner of the online store. These activities mainly include implementing sales contracts, performing agreements with the users and marketing.
- Personal Data is processed and collected on the basis of the User's acceptance of the Regulations during the process of opening User's account as well as upon the User's consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of receiving a commercial offer or on the basis of a legitimate data controller's interest (eg defending against claims or ensuring the website). Provision of data is necessary for the performance of the agreement between user and the seller. Legal basis for processing User's data, who did not open an account in the store and placed an order is the implementation of the sales contract
- Provision of Personal Data by the User is voluntary, however, it may be necessary for the use of services or contract performance. Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application are necessary and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences to the functionality of the Service.
- The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Data. The Data may be accessible to authorized employees responsible for providing services (administration, sales, marketing) and in some cases to some entities providing services to the company or involved with the operation of The Application (eg accounting companies, IT companies, hosting providers) which follow organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- Personal data is stored for the period necessary for the execution of orders or maintaining the User's account in the online store. After this period, processing of data may by necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject (eg necessity of storing accounting documents) or legally legitimate interest (defense against claims that may be issued to the Seller).
- The User has the right to access the contents of his/her Personal Data and to revise, delete or transfer them, as well as the right to request limitation of processing or state his objections concerning manner of processing his data. Users have also the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. Each person whose Data is processed also has the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal Data are processed by the Seller in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 and national regulations on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 with later changes) in the ICT system.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The website uses "cookies", which are small text files that are sent to the User's computer while using the Website. The information collected using "cookies" allows to adapt the services and content offered by the Service Provider via the Website to the individual needs and preferences of the User, as well as to develop general statistics about the use of the Website. When the browser reconnects with the site, the site recognizes the type of User’s device. Parameters allow to read information contained in each device only by the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites. The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- "Cookies", enable the Website to recognize the User's web browser. Most cookies used on the Website are removed from the User's hard disk ("session cookies") after the session ends (that is, after logging out or closing the browser window). Other "cookies" remain on the User's computer in order to allow the User's computer to be recognized during the next visit ("persistent cookies").
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how the User uses our site to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We also monitor using the Google Analitics tool, which records the User's behavior on the Website.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows by default to store "cookies" in the User's terminal device. Website Users can change the settings for "cookie" files at any time. These settings can be changed especially in order to prevent the automatic "cookies" handling or to inform the user about each access of the cookie files. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the web browser settings.